Sunday, July 10, 2011

Productive day today!

Alice and I have been sick for a week now and I was finally feeling up to doing stuff again today. Jon had a studio setup and was gone for a good part of the day making $150 so I accomplished the following things:

  • put away and washed dishes
  • made 4 sets of receiving blankets and cloth wipes to sell on Etsy
  • started a batch of No Knead bread
  • baked a spice cake
  • nearly finished making Alice a pajama dress out of one of my old t-shirts but it's late now so I'll finish it tomorrow
  • made dinner
  • made simple syrup
It's still a bit of a disaster in here, the floors and bathroom need to be done and I'm really far behind on laundry. The bread has to be baked first thing in the morning and I haven't gone for another jog because of the lovely fever and aches I had. Also have to go get groceries tomorrow too and go to the bank.

We got a surprise cheque for $605 the other day. We got repaid for our MSP which we really didn't expect, we just thought we wouldn't have to pay it anymore when we applied for medical coverage.

I managed to do 7 headbands in the past couple days as well, we're just waiting on my cards to arrive and then I can finally open my Etsy shop for business after over a month. Yay!

My goal is to make at least one thing to list every day, even if it's just something small.

No comments:

Post a Comment