The weather in Vancouver went from Summer to Winter really fast. It's been raining for the last couple days on and off we really have to force ourselves to get stuff done. I spend too much time watching videos.
While I watched Jackass 3 on Netflix, Holly got what should be the last of the groceries for this month:
$4.13 at John's Farm Market for fruit and veg
$12.92 at Donald's Market for Kraft Dinner, coffee cream, ramen noodles and more vegetables.
The grocery total for September is now $263.60
Not great but acceptable, we did have an extra adult to feed for 7 days.
Holly gave me a list of what she did today:
-Groceries late in the day
-Had to bring plants in so they wouldn't be blown off the balcony
-Brewed iced coffee
-Started a loaf of no-knead bread
-Apartment still clean! Yay!
And I did this stuff:
- swagbucks points
- organized and re-named all the Doctor Who episodes in the library
- watched Jackass 3 on Netflix
- watched 1 episode of Pulling on Netflix
- watched 2 episodes of Gavin & Stacey on Netflix
- ate a banana, nectarine, almonds, leftover soup, half-box of Pocky, soup and biscuits for dinner
- recalled 10 mixes
- watched new Doctor Who during dinner
- baby bath
- watched Sons Of Anarchy
- remastered 10 songs
- uploaded masters to client
|Alice loves brushing her teeth|