Tuesday, September 27, 2011

30DC2 - Day 27

Alice wouldn't let us sleep past 6. She kept harassing us, yelling, falling off the bed, thrashing around until 8:30 when I got up. I strapped her into the high chair and after a small breakfast she fell asleep again. I snuck back into bed and fell asleep for half an hour.
I did the swagbucks crap and got some work done. After that I had a client drop by to back up his files.
After some Kraft Dinner for lunch I went downtown by bus and Holly and Alice went to donate some junk to Value Village and buy stuff of course.

I had to return some things to Winners downtown. None of the shoes I liked fit, didn't like the hats but I did find some nice black Volcom jeans. I actually found a dark blue pair as well but at the last minute I checked the fly and there were buttons. I will never understand that.

The other goal for the day was to use the two 7-Eleven Free Wings coupons we printed on the weekend. I didn't have any luck downtown with mine but Holly did on her way back from VV, but mostly by accident. Although the coupons were posted on a Canadian deals site, they're US only.

Dinner was Beef Stew with spicy cornbread muffins.

No plans for tomorrow set yet. No projects on the go.
We might go out to grab a big bag of sugar because we're almost out.

No comments:

Post a Comment