Wednesday, September 7, 2011

30DC2 - Day 7

One week down.
No money spent today. Didn't go out. A more productive day for me, certainly more than yesterday.

Holly made bread in the morning, we ate the bread with leftover soup from a while ago. Dinner was Baked Macaroni and Cheese using some of the cheese we got cheap yesterday. The cheese is much stronger than our usual brand, good for cooking but not for snacking. After dinner Holly made some Bran Muffins.

also
Laundry done
Dishes done a couple times
worked a few hours
booked a short mix recall session for Friday
packed gear for gig tomorrow


I have an all-day recording project downtown tomorrow so we'll be in bed soon to get up for 6am. I'll be making a good rate tomorrow and all my meals and transportation is covered. Nothing to complain about there!
I also booked a demo recording session next weekend at a much more pro studio, taking a slight cut in my day rate for a massive increase in quality and convenience.
These two days of work will pay rent for the month. I have a bunch of other things going as well so this should be another great month. Should be able to pay bills and put the extra away into my studio upgrades and emergency savings accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment