Saturday, June 11, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 11

What happened today? Not too much. We didn't go out, we didn't spend any money, nothing broke and no one got hurt. A couple days ago Alice was testing how strong her skull is by bonking it six separate times! No one getting hurt today is an improvement.

I started the day by making a list of 30 things in and around the apartment I can record as sample libraries. Then posted 5 Craigslist ads for services I offer locally. Then promoted one of my services in 3 places on the web. Research and blog posts were written before Holly and Alice were out of bed.
In the early afternoon I did some of my sample recording and editing. Before bed I may work some more on this. If you're here for recipes and budgeting tips I'm sure this is boring stuff.

Holly made some biscuits for lunch that were good but didn't rise right and the dough was hard to work with, so we won't be posting that recipe.
Dinner was chicken stir-fry on rice, which is something we eat a lot but tonight was better than usual in taste and appearance. Guess who forgot to take a photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment