Saturday, June 4, 2011

30 Day Challenge- Day 4 End

Another day of no spending! Yay! We're only 4 days in and I'm starting to crave chocolate, I haven't had any in well over a week. I really should have had a last ditch binge before starting this challenge! I attempted to recreate a java chip frappucino and failed miserably so I'm not going to post that. The good news is that I now need to make more iced coffee so we'll be posting how to do that soon.

We didn't go outside but we got some stuff done in here today. I made Alice a cute headband and baked something for breakfast. I also discovered that one of my tomato plants is growing a tiny little tomato! Jon took out the garbage and built a website.

Check out the sidebar, we added a bunch of links to some of Holly's favorite sites.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's good that you didn't do a binge. I set myself a goal regarding doing take-out food and making dinner for the month, and I feel like it'll be better/I'll feel better knowing I did it without giving in to the last minute craving.

    ReplyDelete