Sunday, June 12, 2011

30 Day Challenge- Day 12

We didn't bother posting a recipe or article today, it's Sunday and we had other things to do. Alice is quite mobile now it's a pretty good incentive to keep on top of the cleaning. Anything she finds on the floor goes in her mouth and she likes to go into the kitchen and open cabinets and pick up bits of stuff and into the bathroom to touch the toilet and try to get into the garbage. Gross!

Yesterday I cleaned the entire bathroom and the pet houses got a quick poop-scoop so I had far less to do today. I got 1 load of laundry done, washed a lot of dishes, made a couple of sewing templates and made Alice a pair of pants using a cheap pillowcase. I bought a few $1 pillowcases from the dollar store a while ago to practice some sewing on so I wouldn't make mistakes and waste good fabric. They turned out pretty good so I think I'll make a couple of adjustments and try one more pair before I make some out of the lightweight fleece with piggies and hearts that I bought.

Jon got a bit of work in, took out the trash and went out to dig some slugs and worms for our teeny snake. Work is really slow at the moment for some reason.

Dinner was simple, spaghetti and garlic bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment