Tuesday, June 14, 2011

30 Day Challenge- Day 14

We're 2 weeks in now and still surviving. We added another $7.28 to our grocery total bringing it up to $95.72. We were really craving something sweet so we picked up a big tub of vanilla yogurt and a bag of granola. We have a giant bag of frozen fruit in the freezer so we're set for parfaits all week.

We also went to Value Village and spent about $45 but that comes out of the extra $100 we give ourselves for clothes and other things that we need.

We didn't do much until later today,  just dishes, putting away the dry laundry and vacuuming.

Jon launched his sample store and did a bit of work. I prepared a couple of sewing projects but I can't finish them until I buy more elastic. I'm saving a Dressew trip for next week since I just went a week ago.

I think that's it for today, off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment