Friday, June 3, 2011

30 Day Challenge- Day 3 Begins!

[posted by Holly]

Yet another late start to the day (9am) because of a last minute mixing project AND late night baby shenanigans ( seriously, why are you soooo awake until 1am recently?). There's not much on the agenda thankfully, tea and coffee has been had and homemade bagels are almost done. Jon is working on a mixing project and other jobs today while I have the dreary task of going to the government office to wait in line just to fill out a form.

I won't be posting the bagel recipe today, I got halfway through before I realized I probably should have documented the process.  I'll have to make them again in a week or so anyway. I'll leave a picture of them for you to drool over.


I do have to make a pie crust today so I'll share that! We decided to make the chicken pie tonight instead of tomorrow because the cooked chicken that was leftover from another meal has been in the fridge for a few days already and should be used up as soon as possible.

No groceries to pick up today, I think we're done for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment