We weren't up quite as early as yesterday, 7:30 instead of 6:30 due to late night baby shenanigans and it being a dreary, chilly day out today. Earlier than usual though. We've already had our morning beverages and breakfast.
The To-Do list isn't quite as long as it was yesterday either.
On the agenda today (in no particular order):
- Home made Bagels (instead of buying bread)
- Sewing (several projects)
- Walk to Post Office to mail rental assistance application
- Call consignment shops to see if they will take some baby stuff
- Fold and put away laundry
- Pita chips (we have some pitas leftover from chicken wraps that need to be used up)
- Repost auctions
- Copy Craigslist ads to Kijiji
- Buy pet food
- Organize the freezer and cupboards
I'm sure we will find a few more things as the day goes by so we had better get started!